does your 


insurance do this?

Replace personal property:  If your personal property is damaged or stolen will your insurance pay to replace it and not depreciate the value?

Cover water back up: If water backs up into your home from drains or sewers are you covered?

Cover refrigerated goods: ​The power goes out and you lose all the food in your fridge. Will your insurance pay to replace it? 

​Many of our carriers can do this for you! ​​

To find out more email Michigan Insurance Group!

CALL 616-755-3000

Is your home in a flood zone? You make need flood insurance.

Auto Insurance through Michigan Insurance Group has great features. Learn more.

Michigan Insurance Group 


Do you qualify for discounts on your Homeowner's Insurance policy?
michigan insurance group on twitter

13100 168th Avenue, Grand Haven, MI 49417

1373 E. LAKETON AVE. Suite A, MUSKEGON, MI 49442

PHONE: 616.755.3000 | PHONE: 231.755.3000 | FAX: 231.755.3002


michigan insurance group on linkedin

CALL 231-755-3000

michigan insurance group on google plus
michigan insurance group on facebook, facebook logo

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: I have Homeowner's Insurance. Do I need flood insurance?

A: Yes, if you want to be covered in the event of a flood. Your homeowner's policy excludes water flooding from the elements into your home. If the National Flood Association has classified flooding in your area the damage it causes to your home is not covered. To protect your home and your belongings from flooding you need to have a flood insurance policy.

Q: How does escrow work with my homeowners insurance payments?

A: If you have an escrow account set up for your insurance premium and property taxes  your home insurance premium payments can be billed to your mortgage company. This keeps you from having any out of pocket expense, which will make switching your home insurance easier. Given the right information our agents can work with your mortgage company to take care of this process for you. 

Do you have more questions about flood insurance? Contact a license insurance agent at Michigan Insurance Group today.

Homeowners insurance 

It’s the place you hang your hat after a long day. It’s the place you feel most comfortable and secure. Your home is your safe haven from the outside world. When you insure your home through Michigan Insurance Group you are insuring more than just a house. You are insuring your lifestyle, your family and one of the most valuable investments you will ever make.

Some of the options that can be included in your homeowners insurance policy:

Personal Property Protection

Replacement cost personal property

Personal Liability 

Guest Medical Coverage

Protection against ID Theft and damage

Protection against the elements; fire, flood, wind, etc.

Water backup coverage

Refrigerated goods coverage

Lock Replacement

For more information about homeowners' insurance simply  fill out our homeowners' insurance contact form.

Please visit the Renters Insurance page if you rent a condo, apartment or house.